Who we are
Our website address is: https://herwald.co.uk
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Application and E-mail Enquiry Forms
When visitors complete one of the enquiry forms on the site we collect the data shown in the form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The data collected when you contact us via the contact forms is stored on our internal database only. This information is secure and will not be shared with any 3rd party, and will only be used for marketing or contacting you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We collect data via Google Analytics to help us to improve the customer journey of our website, this is an essential process to make sure our customers are finding what they want when visiting our website. This data is kept by Google for a period of 12 months, they do not however keep email or contact details it is purely the device, browser and regional data that is kept.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data or sell it on to any other parties
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, send an email or complete a form, the enquiry and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up enquiries automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that send a form on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in the completed form. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at the time of entering their form. These forms are then emailed to email@example.com where our staff will answer any enquiries.
What rights you have over your data
If you have completed a form or sent an email, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor forms and emails may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
All the material within the website is the legally owned property of Herwald Sales & Lettings, please note that the rights to make and distribute copies of a particular work are prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
- The term “Herwald Sales & Lettings” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Herwald Sales & Lettings, whose registered office is 493 Bury New Road, Prestwich, M25 1AD
Use of this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information and materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, and under no circumstances shall Herwald Sales & Lettings be liable in any way for actions taken as a result of information provided on this site. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless written permission is obtained. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) that are the subject of these links. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website and we would appreciate it if you could let us know that you have done so via the contact form on this site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Your acceptance of these terms
Herwald Sales & Lettings,
493 Bury New Road,
Sales Department: 0161 773 5000
Lettings and Property Management: 0161 798 6633
Or by using the contact form on this site.
This document was last updated on 25/04/2021