SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME.
ONE LARGE RECEPTION ROOM.
CORNER PLOT WITH GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR.
LOCATED CLOSE TO HEATON PARK ON A QUIET CUL DE SAC.
WALKING DISTANCE TO METRO STATION.
DRIVEWAY PARKING AT THE REAR.
VACANT MID AUGUST 2021.
– Herwald Sales & Lettings are delighted to offer this well presented three bedroom semi detached family home in a highly sought after area. The property is located in a quiet cul de sac and is a short walk from Heaton Park and the Metrolink station.
The garden is above average for this style of property and there is driveway parking to the rear.
The accommodation comprises of an inviting entrance hallway, a dual aspect lounge / diner with french doors leading to the rear garden, the kitchen has white “shaker” style units. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a modern fitted white bathroom suite with shower. To the rear are larger than expected gardens and driveway parking.
To summarise this an excellent family home in a great location ring Herwald for more information or to arrange a viewing.
– Inviting entrance hallway, staircase to first floor landing, alarm panel, under stairs cupboard and doorway access to;
– Approx 5.79m x 3.05m (Appro x 19’0″ x 10’0″) – Spacious front to back living room, with bright and airy windows to the front and patio doors to the rear leading to extensive garden and driveway parking
– Approx 3.35m x 2.14m (Appro x 11’0″ x 7’0″) – White shaker style kitchen with wall and base units including an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and cookerx. No washing machine.
– Accessed via staircase from entrance hallway with doorways leading to all three bedrooms plus bathroom
– Approx 3.65m x 3.35m (Appro x 12’0″ x 11’0″) – Generous bay fronted double bedroom with open views from the bay window of the cul de sac
– Approx 3.04m x 2.45m (Appro x 10’0″ x 8’0″) – Second double bedroom which is rear facing overlooking the patio and garden
– Approx 2.74m x 2.43m (Appro x 9’0″ x 8’0″) – Single bedroom
– Approx 2.45m x 1.83m (Appro x 8’0″ x 6’0″) – Moder fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising of low level WC, wash basin and bath with shower over
– Extensive rear garden with driveway parking beyond, plus ample front garden with pathway to front door
– Parking to the rear of the property with secure gated access for 1 car
– There is further storage space available in the boarded loft space accessed via a drop down ladder
– The property is warmed by gas central heating, powered by a Worcester combi boiler
– The property is located at the head of a select cul-de-sac walk just off Holyrood Road, Prestwich, accessed from Bury Old Road
– Viewings are strictly with Herwald Sales & Lettings by appointment only.