- Property ID: 3507
- Date added: 21/09/21
- Post Updated: 2021-09-29 10:36:45
- Rent period: Per Month
- Floor Plan: 14-Sedgley-Gardens.png
- Type: Rent
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Age of Property: 2000 Onwards
- Year built: 2009
- Heating: Electric
- Status: Available
- Floors: 3
- Floor Number: 1
- Lift: Yes
1st FLOOR APARTMENT (lift to all floors).
2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (1 EN SUITE).
SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING.
RENOVATED SUMMER 2021.
– Secure intercom access door opens to a carpeted entrance hall giving access to the three apartments in the block.
– Welcoming entrance hall with panelled doors to all rooms, video intercom system to the block door and tank cupboard which has plumbing and space for a washing machine.
– Approx 16′ x 12’10” (Appro x 4.88m x 3.91m) – Rear facing room offering ample space for both lounge and dining furniture, French doors open to a rear facing balcony which overlooks the tennis court. The room opens fully to:-
– Approx 8’6” x 7’7” (Appro x 2.59m x 2.31m) – Fitted with a range of dark wood effect and contrasting white SieMatic wall and base units with an inset sink unit and mixer tap on the breakfast bar area. There is an integrated stainless steel fronted Neff oven with 4 ring hob and extractor hood above, also integrated is the fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The breakfast bar has a seating area for two people.
– Approx 13’9” x 12’9” (Appro x 4.19m x 3.89m) – Front facing double bedroom measured into the bay window. Door to:-
– Consisting of a white suite of shower cubicle with matching washbasin and wc, the walls are part tiled with glass tiles, there is a chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan and frosted window.
– Approx 13’8” x 10’11” (Appro x 4.17m x 3.33m) – Rear facing double bedroom.
– Consisting of a white suite of bath with shower attachment, matching wc and washbasin, chrome towel radiator, part glass tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and spot lighting.
– The property is surrounded by tended communal gardens and also has the benefit of a large communal decked seating area which overlooks the private residents tennis courts.
– Allocated parking space in secure fob operated underground garage.
– Electric wall heaters
– Sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames
– Band C
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on 0161 773 5000
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.