SEMI DETACHED HOUSE.
2 RECEPTION ROOMS.
OFF STREET PARKING.
OPEN REAR ASPECT.
– Welcoming hallway with panelled doors to all rooms, side facing window, laminate flooring.
– Consisting of a coloured suite of wc and washbasin, tiled splashbacks and frosted window.
– Approx 13’9” x 11’9” (Appro x 4.19m x 3.58m) – Front facing room offering ample space for lounge furniture useful understairs storage cupboard. Double doors open to:-
– Approx 9’3” x 7’3” (Appro x 2.82m x 2.21m) – Rear facing room with patio doors overlooking and opening to the garden, again there is ample space for a dining set and the room opens fully to:-
– Approx 9’3” x 7’4” (Appro x 2.82m x 2.24m) – Fitted with a collection of wall and base units with an inset sink unit and mixer tap, integrated oven with 4 ring hob and extractor hood above. Plumbed for a washer along with plumbing and space for a slimline dishwasher, there is also space for a fridge/freezer. Tiled splashbacks and rear facing window.
– Approx 13’1” x 8’5” (Appro x 3.99m x 2.57m) – Front facing double bedroom with fitted robe.
– Approx 10’3” x 6’5” (Appro x 3.12m x 1.96m) – Rear facing bedroom which is fitted with a wall of fitted robes with matching drawers, if desired there is the potential to remove some of the robes to make space for a double bed.
– Approx 7’3” x 6’1” (Appro x 2.21m x 1.85m) – Front facing single bedroom currently used as an office.
– Consisting of a coloured suite of bath with overhead shower, matching washbasin and wc. Part tiled walls and frosted window. Wall mounted shaver point.
– To the rear of the property there is paved patio area offering ample space for garden furniture, beyond is a landscaped garden made up of paved, loose stone and shrubbery areas, there is an open aspect view over the field behind. A side access gate leads to the driveway which runs down the side of the property to the front where there is a further smaller lawned garden.
– Gas fired heating with radiators from a wall mounted boiler.
– Sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames
– Band C
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– We are unable to confirm at the time of printing but understand from the Vendor the property is Leasehold subject to a 999 year lease which commenced in 2000 and an annual Ground Rent of £50.
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on 0161 773 5000
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.