EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE.
2 CONNECTING RECEPTION ROOMS.
OFF STREET PARKING.
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY.
– The stairs lead upto the right and there is an understairs storage cupboard. Part glazed door to:-
– Approx 21’2” x 10’4” (Appro x 6.45m x 3.15m) – Front facing room offering ample space for furniture, feature wall mounted electric fire, part glazed door opens to the kitchen and the lounge opens to:-
– Approx 9’3” x 7’11” (Appro x 2.82m x 2.41m) – Part of the extension, rear facing window overlooking garden, hard wood flooring.
– Approx 19’1” x 7’7” (Appro x 5.82m x 2.31m) – Another extended room with both side and rear facing windows along with a door to the rear. Fitted with a collection of black gloss wall and base units with an inset 1.5 sink unit and mixer tap, space for a freestanding oven with extractor hood above along with with space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
– Approx 12’3” x 9’2” (Appro x 3.73m x 2.79m) – Front facing double bedroom.
– Approx 9’4” x 9’2” (Appro x 2.84m x 2.79m) – Rear facing double bedroom.
– Approx 9’9”x 7’6” @ extremes (Appro x 2.97m x 2.29m @ex tremes) – Well proportioned single bedroom having a window to the side and the rear. Larger than the original design due to the toilet being relocated to the bathroom and the wall being removed to make the bedroom bigger.
– Consisting of a white suite of bath with overhead shower, matching wc and washbasin. Part tiled walls, frosted window and chrome towel radiator.
– To the rear of the property from the kitchen there is a paved patio area which opens to a lawned garden, timber built shed which has the benefit of being fitted with power and light. Side access gate to the front of the property where there is a large paved driveway to accommodate numerous vehicles.
– Gas fired heating with radiators from a wall mounted boiler.
– Sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames
– Band B
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– We are unable to confirm at the time of printing but understand from the Vendor the property is Freehold.
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on 0161 773 5000
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.