- Property ID: 3531
- Date added: 21/09/21
- Post Updated: 2021-09-29 10:36:32
- Rent period: Per Month
- Floor Plan: 20-Sedgley-Gardens.png
- Type: Rent
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Age of Property: 2000 Onwards
- Year built: 2009
- Heating: Electric
- Status: Available
- Floors: 3
GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT.
2 DOUBLE BEDRROMS (1 EN SUITE).
SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
– Secure intercom access door opens to a carpeted entrance hall giving access to the three apartments in the block.
– Wide entrance hall with video intercom system to block door, panelled doors to all rooms. Airing cupboard with plumbing and space for a washing machine.
– Approx 16′ x 12’10” (Appro x 4.88m x 3.91m) – A nicely proportioned room with French doors opening to the rear facing balcony, more than ample space for both lounge and dining furniture, room opens to:-
– Approx 8’9” x 8’4” (Appro x 2.67m x 2.54m) – Fitted with a range of dark wood effect and white wall and base SieMatic units with an inset sink unit and mixer tap on the breakfast island, integrated stainless steel fronted Neff oven with 4 ring hob and extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The breakfast also has seating space for two.
– Approx 14’9” x 12’4” (Appro x 4.50m x 3.76m) – Front facing double bedroom measured into the bay window.
– Consisting of a white suite of shower cubicle with matching washbasin and wc, the walls are part tiled with glass tiles, there is a chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan and frosted window.
– Approx 13’7” x 10’8” (Appro x 4.14m x 3.25m) – Rear facing double bedroom.
– Consisting of a white suite of bath with shower attachment, matching wc and washbasin, chrome towel radiator, part glass tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and spot lighting.
– The property is surrounded by tended communal gardens and also has the benefit of a large communal decked seating area which overlooks the private residents tennis courts.
– Allocated parking space in secure fob operated underground garage.
– Electric wall heaters
– Sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames
– Band C
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on 0161 773 5000
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.