SEMI DETACHED HOUSE.
2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS LOFT ROOM.
OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION.
WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.
– Situated within walking distance of Heaton Park and Prestwich Village this semi detached property offers spacious open plan living accommodation with a downstairs wc and separate utility room. The first floor has 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom with office space on the landing and stairs up to a loft room which is currently used as a further double bedroom. Benefits from having a rear garden with lawned area.
– Part glazed doors and stairs to first floor. Laminate floor covering.
– White suite of wc and corner sink. Tiled splash backs.
– Approx 13’9” x 12’1” (Appro x 4.19m x 3.68m) – Bay fronted reception room with feature fireplace with inset chrome fire. Laminate floor covering. Fully opening to:-
– Approx 13’4” x 12’1” (Appro x 4.06m x 3.68m) – Rear facing reception room with part glazed double doors. Ample space for family dining suite. Opening to kitchen with central island unit between:-
– Approx 10’5” x 6’7” (Appro x 3.18m x 2.01m) – Fitted with a modern range of contrasting wall and base units with inset 1.5 sink unit and mixer tap. Integral oven with 4 ring electric hob and extractor hood. Also fitted is the microwave oven, fridge and slimline dishwasher. 2 rear facing windows.
– Approx 8’1” x 3’11” (Appro x 2.46m x 1.19m) – Space for 2 person dining. Tiled floor. French doors to rear garden.
– Approx 7’9” x 5’9” (Appro x 2.36m x 1.75m) – Counter top with plumbing for washing machine and space for a dryer beneath. Space for freezer. Wall mounted cupboards. Frosted window and vinyl floor covering.
– Landing has stairs to loft room and space for office furniture.
– Approx 13’2” x 12′ (Appro x 4.01m x 3.66m) – Rear facing double room with fitted robes and dressing table. Bedside cabinets and headboard to match.
– Approx 12′ x 11’4” (Appro x 3.66m x 3.45m) – Front facing double room.
– Modern white suite comprising; wc, washbasin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled walls and floor. Frosted window and heated chrome towel rail.
– Approx 14’1” x 11′ (Appro x 4.29m x 3.35m) – Currently used as a double bedroom but could be used to suit. 2 x Velux Windows.
– Gated front garden. Shared access to the rear garden which has a hard standing patio area with lawn beyond bordered by shrubbery.
– Gas fired heating with radiators from a wall mounted combi boiler.
– Sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames.
– We are unable to confirm at the time of printing but understand from the Vendor the property is Leasehold subject to a 999 year lease which commenced March 1909 with an annual Ground Rent of £3.
– Band B
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on 0161 773 5000
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.