FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION.
MID TERRACED HOUSE.
3 BEDROOMS (2 DOUBLES).
BUYERS FEES APPLY.
PRE-AUCTION OFFERS CONSIDERED.
– This property is for sale via Online Auction. This is a modern twist on the traditional auction room sale where buyers can bid for the property via an online platform. The auction will run for 3 hours on a set date and time chosen by the vendor of the property. The winning bidder, assuming the reserve is met, is legally bound to exchange on the property and pay a 10% deposit similar to a traditional auction house sale and they will have 28 days to complete, please check the legal paperwork to confirm deposit amount. Upon completion of a successful auction the winning bidder will be required to pay a non-refundable reservation fee of 3% inclusive of VAT of the winning bid in addition to the purchase price subject to a minimum fee of £4,800 inclusive of VAT. The auction is powered and carried out by Whoobid and is subject to terms & conditions which will form part of the auction pack which will be available to download for free once produced by the vendors legal representatives. We strongly recommend that you review the legal documents prior to bidding and seek legal advice. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE RESERVATION FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADDITION TO THE ASKING PRICE. Fees paid to the auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration and may attract stamp duty liability. Bidders will be required to register in order to download the legal pack’, if you choose to bid on the property you will be required to complete further identity checks for anti money laundering purposes and provide card details before you are able to place a bid. Properties may be sold prior to public auction if an offer is accepted by the vendors.
**Guide price – This is an indication of the seller’s minimum expectations at auction and is not necessarily the figure the property will achieve but acts as a guide, prices are subject to change prior to the auction.
**Reserve price – Most auctions will be subject to a reserve price, if this figure is not achieved during the auction then the property will not be sold. In normal circumstances the reserve price should be no more than 10% above the guide price.
– Stairs to first floor. Panelled doors to connecting reception rooms.
– Approx 11’9” x 11’8” (Appro x 3.58m x 3.56m) – Front facing reception room with two windows. Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth & gas fire. Fully opens to:-
– Approx 14’8” x 11’8” (Appro x 4.47m x 3.56m) – Rear facing reception room with french door to rear yard.
– Approx 9′ x 8’11” (Appro x 2.74m x 2.72m) – Collection of wall & base units with inset 1.5 s.d.s.s.s.u and mixer tap. Stainless steel fronted eye level, double oven with 4 ring electric hob and extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled splash backs and floor. Under stairs store cupboard. Door to:-
– Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a dryer. Door to rear yard.
– White suite of; W.C and corner washbasin with tiled splash back & frosted window.
– Roof window provides natural light to the first floor landing. Panelled doors.
– Approx 13’5” x 10’6” (Appro x 4.09m x 3.20m) – Front facing double room with two windows.
– Approx 11’7” x 10’2” (Appro x 3.53m x 3.10m) – Rear facing double room with built in storage cupboard.
– Approx 9’3” x 8’3” (Appro x 2.82m x 2.51m) – Larger rear facing single room.
– White suite comprising; W.C, vanity unit and walk in shower. Heated chrome towel rail, frosted window and splash backs.
– Enclosed rear yard with gated access.
– Gas fired heating with radiators from a wall mounted combi boiler located in the utility room. Hive system also fitted.
– Mostly sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames.
– This period property is located within walking distance of Heaton Park and Prestwich village and all its amenities. The property does require renovation but provides spacious accommodation throughout. Fully alarmed.
– We are unable to confirm at the time of printing but understand from the Vendor the property is Leasehold. We understand the lease commenced in 1899 and is a 999 year lease, subject to an annual Ground Rent of £5.
– Band B
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on 0161 773 5000
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.