GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT.
2 RECEPTION AREAS.
GARAGE TO REAR.
– Secure intercom access door gives access to all apartments in block, rear door giving access to the residents carpark.
– Panelled doors to all rooms, useful cloaks cupboard.
– Deep storage cupboard which also houses the water tank.
– Consisting of a coloured suite of wc and washbasin, part tiled walls.
– Approx 17’4” x 14’9” (Appro x 5.28m x 4.50m) – A well proportioned, bright, front facing room offering more than ample space for furniture, the room opens to:-
– Approx 12′ x 9’11” (Appro x 3.66m x 3.02m) – Another nicely proportioned room with a rear facing window overlooking the communal gardens. Again there is ample space for furniture and a door opening to:-
– Approx 10’4” x 9’9” (Appro x 3.15m x 2.97m) – Fitted with a collection of wall and base units with an inset 1.5 sink unit, integrated oven and grill with hob above, space for a freestanding fridge/freezer and plumbed for a washing machine, tiled splashbacks and rear facing window.
– Approx 11’9” x 10’7” (Appro x 3.58m x 3.23m) – Front facing double bedroom with a wall of fitted robes and dresser.
– Approx 10’8” x 9’11” (Appro x 3.25m x 3.02m) – Another front facing slightly smaller double bedroom which also has fitted robes.
– Consisting of a walk in disabled access shower cubicle with a white wc and washbasin units with storage. Tiled walls and extractor fan.
– Detached brick built garage in block to the rear.
– Gas fired heating with radiators from a boiler.
– Sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames
– Band C
– We understand from the vendor that the apartment pays £100.
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– We are unable to confirm at the time of printing but understand from the Vendor the property is Leasehold subject to a 999 year lease which commenced in 1973 annual Ground Rent of £15.
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.