EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE.
2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
2 RECEPTION ROOMS.
DRIVEWAY & GARAGE.
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS.
– Occupying a corner plot and benefitting from a driveway and garage this semi detached property has spacious living accommodation on the ground floor with 2 double bedrooms on the first floor. Whilst requiring some TLC the property has excellent transport links and is a short walk from Heaton Park.
– Opens to the inner hallway and dining room.
– Inner hall with stairs to first floor. Fully opening to:-
– Approx 16’2” x 12’5” (Appro x 4.93m x 3.78m) – Measured into the bay window. Rear facing reception room with brick built fireplace.
– Approx 16’8” x 10’1” (Appro x 5.08m x 3.07m) – Front facing reception room having feature fireplace and electric fire. Sliding door opens to:-
– Fitted with a range of wall and base units with inset 1.5 stainless steel sink unit & mixer tap. Integrated eye level double oven with 5 ring gas hob and extractor hood opposite. Also integrated is the fridge. Tiled splash backs, dual aspect windows and door to the rear patio.
– Approx 18’6” x 12′ at extremes (Appro x 5.64m x 3.66m at ex tremes) – Dual aspect double room with the potential to be split into two rooms if required.
– Approx 11’1” x 10’8” (Appro x 3.38m x 3.25m) – Plus door recess. Rear facing double room.
– Modern white suite comprising; combined wc and washbasin unit with storage, bath and separate shower cubicle. Tiled floor and walls. Frosted window and heated chrome towel rail.
– Approx 18’9” x 12′ (Appro x 5.72m x 3.66m) – With up and over door. Houses the boiler and has electrics. Separate rear door and frosted window.
– Gated front entrance with patterned concrete driveway which leads to the front of the property and continues around the side to the rear forming a patio area. Lawned gardens to the front and side with hedged borders.
– Gas fired heating with radiators from a condensing boiler located in the garage.
– Sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames
– We are unable to confirm at the time of printing but understand from the Vendor the property is Leasehold subject to a 999 year lease which commenced in June 1923 with an annual Ground Rent of approximately £4.
– Band B.
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on 0161 773 5000
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.