PERIOD MID TERRACE.
3 BEDROOMS. (2 DOUBLE)
2 RECEPTION ROOMS.
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
– This period mid terrace property boosts plenty of character and offers spacious accommodation throughout. With close proximity to Heaton Park and Prestwich Village the location is extremely popular and highly sought. Open green aspect to the front.
– With period features. Stairs to first floor landing.
– Approx 14’4” x 10’5” (Appro x 4.37m x 3.18m) – Front facing room with a feature cast iron fireplace surround and tiled hearth. Exposed polished floor boards. Part glazed doors open to:-
– 13’10” x 10’8” (4.22m x 3.25m) – Rear facing reception room with french door opening to the garden. Flooring continues through from the lounge. Useful under stairs storage cupboard. Door to:-
– 13’11” x 7’10” (4.24m x 2.39m) – Fitted with a range of wall and base units with inset 1.5 s.s.s.u and mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel fronted oven and grill with 4 ring hob and extractor hood above. Plumbed for a washer and space for a fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs and flooring. Breakfast bar. Door to the garden.
– Approx 14’4” x 10’5” (Appro x 4.37m x 3.18m) – Front facing double bedroom having two windows overlooking the park opposite. Exposed polished floorboards.
– Approx 14′ x 8’7” (Appro x 4.27m x 2.62m) – Rear facing double bedroom with feature cast iron fireplace.
– Approx 7’11” x 7’2” (Appro x 2.41m x 2.18m) – Rear facing single room.
– White suite comprising; bath with overhead mixer shower, matching washbasin and WC vanity unit and storage. Contemporary tiled walls and floor, frosted window and chrome heated towel rail.
– To the rear of the property is a paved patio area with brick built outhouse which is perfect for storage. To the front of the property is a small walled garden.
– Gas fired heating with radiators from a wall mounted boiler.
– Sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames
– We are unable to confirm at the time of printing but understand from the Vendor the property is Leasehold subject to an annual Ground Rent.
– Band B
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.