EXTENDED PERIOD SEMI.
4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (2 EN SUITE).
3 RECEPTION ROOMS.
SET OVER 4 FLOORS.
DRIVEWAY & GARAGE.
– Welcoming entrance hallway, the stairs lead upto the right as you enter with a spindle balustrade, doors to all rooms and access door to basement/playroom.
– Approx 16’4” x 11’6” (Appro x 4.98m x 3.51m) – Front facing room measured into the bay window, feature wooden surround with inset cast iron fire. The flooring continues through from the hallway and there is ample space for lounge furniture.
– Approx 18’4” x 13’4” (Appro x 5.59m x 4.06m) – A well proportioned side facing room having bi-fold doors opening to the side garden. Again the rooms focal point is the solid fuel burning stove. Door opening to:-
– Approx 10’4” x 9’1” (Appro x 3.15m x 2.77m) – A lovely bright room with multiple windows overlooking the garden and a roof lantern all of which fill the room with natural light.
– Approx 22’5” x 20’1” @ extremes (Appro x 6.83m x 6. you enter to the right there is a small seating area which opens to the kitchen space, fitted with a range of light grey wall and base units with a sunken 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, central island to match which also houses the hob with extractor hood above along with additional seating. The oven, grill, microwave and coffee machine are all integrated at eye-level and stainless steel fronted, in addition the dishwasher is also integrated. The kitchen is finished off by a black granite worksurface to as is the island and there is also space for an American fridge/freezer. Beyond the kitchen there is a dining area in front of a further set of bi-fold doors which again overlook the side garden. Steps to:-
– Wall and base units to match the kitchen, inset stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbing and space for both a washing machine and dryer. Side facing sash window and also a door opening to the garden. Fully opens to:-
– Approx 8’11” x 7’2” (Appro x 2.72m x 2.18m) – A useful extra space which can be utilised to suit.
– Consisting of a white suite of wc with matching washbasin.
– Approx 17’9” x 15’10” (Appro x 5.41m x 4.83m) – A great converted room which can be utilised to suit, space for storage cupboards along with a fitted bench area in the bay with a lift up seat to a concealed storage area.
– Approx 19’4” x 12′ (Appro x 5.89m x 3.66m) – Side facing opulently proportioned double bedroom having doors to both an airing cupboard and wc. The room also has a doorway to the dressing room.
– Consisting of a white suite of wc with matching washbasin. Tiled floor and extractor fan.
– Approx 11’3” x 10’4” (Appro x 3.43m x 3.15m) – Fitted with a collection of shelving and hanging space wall units, side facing window and door opposite to:-
– Fitted with shelving and hanging space.
– Approx 13’5” x 11’11” (Appro x 4.09m x 3.63m) – Front facing double bedroom with door to:-
– Consisting of a modern white suite of shower cubicle with matching wc and washbasin, part frosted window and tiled splashbacks.
– Approx 14’3” x 12’4” (Appro x 4.34m x 3.76m) – Side facing double bedroom with recess for robes and Juliet balcony overlooking the gardens.
– A lovely bright room due to the fitted Velux roof light, consisting of a modern white suite of bath with central taps, matching wc and his and hers washbasins, along with a wet room style walk in shower cubicle with raindrop shower head. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, chrome heated towel ladder.
– Approx 12’9” x 12’1” (Appro x 3.89m x 3.68m) – A further double bedroom with both a side facing window and rear facing Velux roof window.
– Consisting of a white suite of shower cubicle with matching washbasin and wc, contrasting black tiled floor and splashbacks. Velux roof window and chrome heated towel ladder.
– To the side of the property from the utility area door there is a paved patio area offered space for outside dining furniture, steps lead upto a further paved seating area with shrubbery beds and a timber built shed. To the otherside of the main patio area there is lawned garden with shrubbery borders and a paved path leading to the front of the property, here there is a further private lawned garden again having shrubbery borders, the pathway continues down to the pavement.
– To the side of the property is a long loose stone driveway offering parking for multiple vehicles which leads to a detached garage with an roller shutter door.
– Gas fired heating with radiators from a wall mounted boiler.
– A mixture of original wooden single glazed (mainly sash) windows and double glazed units.
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– We are unable to confirm at the time of printing but understand from the Vendor the property is Freehold subject to an annual chief Rent of £10.
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on 0161 773 5000
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.