GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT.
2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS. (EN SUITE)
EAT IN KITCHEN.
SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT.
GARAGE & 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES.
– Situated in a popular block, just off Bury New Road this property has excellent public transport links to Manchester City Centre and Prestwich Village and the wider motorway network. The apartment offers spacious living accommodation with a balcony, ample parking and a garage.
– Communal carpeted entrance hall with stairs to all floors. Intercom access.
– Spacious hallway with access to all rooms & useful store cupboard. Wood panelled doors and intercom to main entrance.
– Approx 17’9” x 14’10” (Appro x 5.41m x 4.52m) – Fabulous reception room with ample space for both lounge and dining furniture and lots of natural light. French door opens to balcony.
– Approx 15’7” x 8′ (Appro x 4.75m x 2.44m) – Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with inset stainless steel sink unit. Space for freestanding cooker which has extractor hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher. Breakfast bar seating two. Tiled walls and carpeted floor.
– Approx 15’11” x 11’10” (Appro x 4.85m x 3.61m) – Well proportioned, side facing double room with wall of fitted robes. Door to:-
– Modern white suite comprising; WC, washbasin with storage cupboard beneath and shower unit. Tiled walls & carpeted floor. Fitted mirror and heated chrome towel rail.
– Approx 12’7” x 9’6” (Appro x 3.84m x 2.90m) – Side facing double room with wall of fitted robes.
– Coloured suite of bath with matching washbasin and WC. Useful airing cupboard providing storage. Tiled walls and extractor fan.
– Gas fired heating with radiators from a wall mounted combi boiler.
– Sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames
– Integral garage below with an up/over door.
– We understand the apartment has 2 allocated spaces which are accessed from Park Street.
– Tended communal gardens.
– We understand that each flat pays around £400 per quarter.
– We are unable to confirm at the time of printing but understand from the Vendor the property is Leasehold with a 999 year lease which commenced in January 1973 and is subject to an annual Ground Rent of £20.
– Band C
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation.
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on 0161 773 5000
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.