- Property ID: 3532
- Date added: 21/09/21
- Post Updated: 2021-09-29 10:37:32
- Rent period: Per Month
- Floor Plan: 9-Sedgley-Gardens.png
- Type: Rent
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Age of Property: 2000 Onwards
- Year built: 2009
- Heating: Electric
- Status: Available
- Floors: 3
- Floor Number: 1
1st FLOOR APARTMENT.
2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (1 EN SUITE).
WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.
ALLOCATED PARKING IN UNDERGROUND GARAGE.
– Secure intercom access door opens to a carpeted entrance hall giving access to the three apartments in the block.
– Panelled doors to all rooms, video intercom system to main door.
– Approx 14’2” x 11’8” (Appro x 4.32m x 3.56m) – Rear facing bright room offering ample space for both lounge and dining furniture, French doors open to a balcony which overlooks the private residents tennis court. The room also opens fully to:-
– Approx 8’6” x 8’5” (Appro x 2.59m x 2.57m) – Fitted with a dark wood effect SieMatic kitchen, integrated Neff oven with 4 ring hob and extractor hood above, the fridge/freezer and dishwasher are also integrated. There is a breakfast bar area with an inset sink unit and mixer tap and space for seating. To the side is a tank cupboard which also has space and plumbing for a washing machine.
– Approx 16’5” x 9’2” (Appro x 5.00m x 2.79m) – Front facing double bedroom with bay window. Door to:-
– Consisting of a white suite of shower cubicle with matching washbasin and wc, the walls are part tiled with glass tiles, there is a chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan and frosted window.
– Approx 12′ x 9’9” (Appro x 3.66m x 2.97m) – Rear facing double bedroom which overlooks the tennis court.
– Consisting of a white suite of bath with shower attachment, matching wc and washbasin, chrome towel radiator, part glass tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and spot lighting.
– The property is surrounded by tended communal gardens and also has the benefit of a large communal decked seating area which overlooks the private residents tennis courts.
– Allocated parking space in secure fob operated underground garage.
– Electric wall heaters.
– Sealed unit double glazing in uPVC frames
– Band B
– Carpets, curtains & light fittings are available by negotiation
– By appointment with Herwald Sales & Lettings on 0161 773 5000
– To assist you in your decision to move we can advise you with regard to the value of your own property, without obligation, REMEMBER our NO SALE NO FEE Policy.
– If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact our office to discuss your mortgage requirements with us. This should be done immediately so as to not cause any unnecessary delay.